Bounty Hunter Bounty Hunter

I would see this being laid over a kind of montage of a bounty hunter and their target, like the kind of research the hunter is doing and the avoidance tactics of the target.

DrFunkMonkey responds:

That is exactly what I was going for. Glad that came across in the music. Thanks for the review :)

I Cabal I {DJXeMeX} I Cabal I {DJXeMeX}

Trippy

You have a talent sir

More than I've got that's for damn sure

THX BRO XD....and u prob be better than me :)..just practice

(L4D) Rave Tank (L4D) Rave Tank

I'll tell you what was missing

Length.

Really ought to have been longer D:

BudGPStudios responds:

It's about the same duration as the actual tank song. Any longer and it would get repetitive lol.

Funky Architecture Funky Architecture

I see the makins

As a WIP I see it something that can be great :D
I'm not exactly a judge but it ain't too great as is.

Work on it yo.
Make it a musical fantasm.

Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~ Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~

I feel like this sound would be better for telling

The birth of a righteous crusader gone awry, so hellbent on his quest to purge the world from evil that he loses sight of what really is evil.

The point of the bell tolling, is when [insert significant event here] has afflicted him and shifted his view on the world, and we don't yet understand that he has sighted a new enemy, one that was once innocent in his eyes.

The point it starts to gain speed, we are shown the innocent new enemy, enjoying some kinda festival maybe, with a looming sense that this will all be inettrupted.

02:57 our tainted crusader arrives at the festival, planning his insirrection, with each bell toll we are shown closer and closer to his twisted expression.

03:36 he turns, pulling his cape up in such a typical way, and his plan is set into motion, and we see an arrangement of devices, people, and clockwork being moved and turned and operated, and when the chiming stops, an invisible wave passes through the village, and which point JUST BEFORE the song ends, we see all the villagers are now posessed.

That sound like the sorta story this song would fit?
;D

Hell Yes (Titanomachina Theme) Hell Yes (Titanomachina Theme)

LOL THE DEADLINE IS MY BIRTHDAY

I don't see that that's a coincidence at all.

AT ALL.

&amp;lt;Test Zone&amp;gt; &amp;lt;:(X.M.X):&amp;gt; <Test Zone> <:(X.M.X):>

whatever tool it is you use

it's a pretty good one.
But then having the right tools is only half the battle.

you also need the talent.
And I think you more or less got that.

thx :D

Mr.Tokyo Mr.Tokyo

Heeeey

Heeeey not bad yo.

I wouldn't say it's the best thing I ever heard, but it's decent.
You've goot a good ear for when it's good to interrupt with sound effects, like.

thx ^^

Space Adventure (DuckTales) Space Adventure (DuckTales)

Sounds a little broken in places.

Like, sometimes the flow cuts off, but other than that it's a great and pretty unique take on the song.

Decent, for sure.

Fruity Loops Advice Needed! Fruity Loops Advice Needed!

lul, I couldn't affrd to get 9 so I got 8.

And it's nowhere near being any simpler.
D:

I think there's a place to get free sounds and instruments for it, but I just can't find it.

Decent loop though.
It'd take me hours to do something like this.

monkeybars responds:

Haha, feel free to have this one.
I just want a fl song which I can sing one of my songs to. Like other submissions,

Thanks for the 8, i'm happy with it.